- YOU MUST ORDER BY MIDNIGHT THURSDAY IF YOU WOULD LIKE OT PICK UP THAT SAME SATURDAY.
- PICK UP: Pick up is on Saturdays from 12-5 in our Farm Stand at N2532 Goose Pond Road in Poynette, WI.
- PRICE: $6 / dozen
- SIZE: Medium to jumbo
- DISCLOSURE: Refunds and credits will not be offered for eggs that are not picked up.
Locally laid on our Homestead by our happy, healthy hens. From our coop to your table.
- We sell our eggs UNWASHED. Hens lay eggs with a clear coating called the "bloom". The bloom protects eggs from bacteria, dirt, etc. and preserves freshness. If you would like to wash your eggs it's best to do so right before consuming using warm water and never soap.
- Once eggs are washed they should be cooked with right away or refrigerated until ready for use.
- The unwashed, refrigerated eggs that you are purchasing from us will last a month in your fridge. Technically, they can last up to a month an a half but the best flavor is within a month.